Vladislav Tatarincev 12 January 2015 11:34:55
IBM Has published IBM Connections for XenMobile MDM solution https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibm-connections-for-citrix/id936875023?mt=8
Citrix MDM allow to encrypt some applications and protect them with additional PINs or passwords. So you can give your kid play Angry Birds, without risk some emails appear on facebook/twitter.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IBM Connections for Citrix is only for users whose company’s IT organization uses Citrix XenMobile for mobile device management. The Citrix Worx Home app should be installed on the device.
IBM® Connections is social software for your business. It enables you to build a network of colleagues and subject matter experts, and then leverage that network to further your business goals. You can discuss ideas, work collaboratively on presentations or proposals, share photos or files, plan and track project tasks, and much more. IBM Connections is a server product that is deployed on your company intranet or the IBM Connections Cloud. This IBM Connections mobile app extends access to that server for employees, like yourself, who are on the go directly from their iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. This app can also be securely managed by your company administrator through server side policies.
- Securely drop documents, presentations and photos to your colleagues with Files.
- Find experts in your organization and build a social network with Profiles.
- Join together with others to accomplish business goals thru Communities.
- Influence and share your expertise thru Blogs and Wikis.
- Get everyone on the same page using Bookmarks.
- Track your project progress to success with Activities.
- Share news, links and status across your network at any time.
- IBM Docs secure in-app editing and viewing *
- Edit documents collaboratively with other team members in real time *
- Give presentations over AirPlay, with speaker notes and slide control
- View and print documents, presentations, and spreadsheets over AirPrint
* Editing not avaliable for IBM Connections Cloud
In order to access your company Connections server, you will need a userid and password along with the URL address of the server. The app will prompt you for this information. To use this app, your company must have deployed IBM Connections 3.0.1 (or higher) with the latest APAR applied for mobile (Connections server 4.0 or higher is recommended). Connections 4.5 CR2 offers the highest level of performance and features. App management features are only available on servers which also have 188.8.131.52 CR2 or higher applied. Check with your company administrator if you aren't experiencing all of the capabilities described.
In order to access your Connections files on IBM Connections Cloud Engage using the app:
- When you start the app tap IBM Connections Social for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password for your account.
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Connections administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app here at the App Store, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com